Are you responsible for bringing an appetizer or just looking for a great hostess gift that is sure to please? Look no further than this simple, essential oil infused snack!
1pound unsalted cashews (you can also use mixed nuts, walnuts, almonds, etc)
1T melted butter
2 drops Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil
2 drops Clove Vitality Essential Oil
1T Brown Sugar
1/2tsp Cayenne Pepper
2T flaky Sea Salt or Kosher Salt, more to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 350℉. In a large bowl, toss nuts with melted butter and brown sugar.
2. Add essential oils, Cayenne, and salt, mixing until the nuts are well coated with the spice mixture.
3. Spread nuts onto a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bake until glazed and golden (about 18-20 mins). Stir twice during the cooking process to evenly coat.
5. As soon as the nuts come out of the oven, season with an additional teaspoon of fresh rosemary and flaky sea salt to taste (I add an additional 1/2 teaspoon).
Serve warm immediately from oven, or allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.